Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walking my way to health and fitness

As soon as I was able to on the evening of the surgery the nurses had me walking around the floor. When I got to my friend Lori's house, I continued walking. Lori loves to go walking so for two days I had someone to go walking with. I have been able to gradually increase my distance. Every day after school, I have walked between one and two miles. It's been great. I feel so good. Who knows in a year or two I may be doing a 5K or 10k. If you like to walk, feel free to email me and find out where I am walking to that day. Thanks for all your encouragement and support. My first weigh in is Tuesday, I am hoping to have lost a few pounds during the last two weeks. I will let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Clare! So glad you've been feeling good with the walking =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were close enough to walk with you! Blessings.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete