Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jelly Juice Shot #2

It's been a great week. I was able to walk every day except the days that I received the Jelly Juice shots. The Physician's Assistant said that I could not walk afterward. It has been really satisfying to walk every day and work up a sweat. I put on a pedometer today and took 6500 steps. My goal is to walk 10,000 steps a day which is 5 miles. If I am able to walk after school; I am sure I am able to make my 10,000 steps. This weekend, there is a one day women's retreat at Loretto Convent in Wheaton. The sisters have a beautiful campus. It will be a great place to commune with God and walk too. Continue to pray for the shots. I have one more next Wednesday. I am hoping this treatment will make walking easier for a while. Also, pray for my diet. I have 10 more days of the pureed diet before I move to a regular diet. Thank you for all your support. I would love some more walking partners. Email me if you want to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment