Thursday, November 5, 2009

Changing Seasons

Can you believe that Halloween is over? I can't. I did pretty well. I didn't have hardly any candy. Since having this surgery and not having sweets, I have really noticed the difference when I do eat sweets. I would appreciate your prayers on two fronts. First of I please pray for my health. I started taking antibiotics yesterday for a sinus infection. A number of people have been out with the regular flu. Some of them have people in their household come down with the swine flu. Pray that the Lord would protect my body and my sinus infection does not develop into anything else. Also pray for a part time job for me. Finances are very tight. Pray that I would have faith in God's provision. It looks as though my volunteer work with the community theater will not develop into a part time job. I will likely have to leave it to try and find work after school and on the weekends. I am looking forward to the current play being over on Saturday and the Christmas Village a mission's fundraiser being over on November 21st. With work and these two volunteer things, I am finding my time very crunched and feeling exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment