Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weigh In

I am very excited. Today I went to see my surgeon, Dr. Klem and weighed in. I have lost 14 pounds since my last appointment for a total of 30 pounds since this journey began for me. Since I have have been doing so well, Dr. Klem opted not to give me a "fill". A "fill" is where the surgeon fills my band with saline solution to make the band tighter. My clothes continue to become looser. I would appreciate your prayers for my back and knees. I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my knees and my lower back. With the holidays coming, I would appreciate your continued prayers for discipline in my eating. Thank you for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Clare! This is so exciting. We continue to pray for you.

    love, Lisa and Tim

    ReplyDelete