Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I HAVE A NECK!

I went to get a fill yesterday because I was sick (a stomach bug) last week when I went. I weighed in last week and had lost 40 pounds and I went back yesterday to get my fill and lost another 2 pounds in the last week. I am very excited to see the changes and that others are noticing. My new profile page is of me this summer. I will try to get someone to take a picture of me this weekend and post it. I showed the Health Aide at school my school picture from last year and she said she has noticed a difference. I have a neck now. Yeah for necks! Thanks for all your encouragement and support. Love till next time.

1 comment:

  1. That was so cute, Clare. It made me chuckle (just seeing that title). I'm just so proud of you and excited at the thought of visual changes. How reaffirming that must be, for all of the effort and process you've put forth. Much love from the Kutnows

    ReplyDelete