Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Weight and more inches

Today I went to the surgeon's office for my monthly weigh-in. I reached a new milestone. I am very excited about this one. Try to figure this one out. I don't tell my weight to too many people. My weight has three digits, hundreds, tens,and ones. The hundreds digit went down. I am very psyched about this new milestone. I have lost a total of 53 pounds and 27 inches if you add up inches lost in my hips, waist, each thigh, each bicep, my neck, my bust and my chest. I am feeling great. I have the whole vomiting thing under control and I am exercising. I have had the opportunity to use a gift membership to the Morton Arboretum a couple of times and its been great. I was able to walk in the snow for an hour with several breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment