Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Several milestones: more weight, being in a tunnel, smaller jeans

In the past month, I have had several milestones. I have been experiencing some pain in my back and hips so my orthopaedic doctor ordered a MRI. I went to the hospital to have my MRI. I had a closed MRI. I was so excited because I have not been able to fit into a closed MRI in years because I was so large. That was my first mile stone. My second milestone was that I have lost 72 pounds so far. I have not been that weight for 15 years ago. My last milestone is that I am wearing jeans that are 5 sizes smaller than what I was wearing 6 months ago. I can't believe the weight is coming off so easily. I am so thankful to God for making this surgery possible.I feel like God has given me a new confidence hope through this journey. I used to feel like I needed to fill my emptiness with food but I have tried to seek God more and go to scripture. Please continue to pray for the fatigue and tiredness I have been having. My doctor said there is nothing in my blood work that is abnormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment