Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Working at Working Out

I sometimes can't believe it but I am up to exercising 7 days a week. At least 4 of those days are at ATI Fitness Center in Carol Stream where a trainer took my measurements 3 weeks ago and help design a work out plan. I started at 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes of weights. I have added 35 minutes on the Eliptical machine and have increase the amount of weight I do on some exercises like lifting 20 pounds on the chest press instead of 15 pounds. I have also added the leg press and bicep curl. I would appreciate your prayer as I continue to loose weight and exercise. Pray that I don't overdo it and have to take a break which is hard to get back to working out for me. Also pray that I would be patient with myself. I seem to be stagnate on my weight right now. Maybe I am just building muscle and that's why I am not loosing weight. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment