Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Breathing better

My computer is acting up so this will have to be short. Today, I went to the pulmonologist and he was very happy with my weightloss and the numbers he got from the card from my cpap machine. He has decided to discontinue use of my machine. As a formality, he has ordered a sleep study that I will have on Saturday. I am very excited about disontinueing my cpap machine. Please pray for an appointment (second opinion) with a spinal surgeon at Rush Hospital. My surgeon feels it necessary for me to have a lamonectomy and spinal fusion surgery. It will take 2 to 6 weeks to recover from this surgery so I will have it when school gets out in June. Also pray for a test I am on April 16th. It is the bilingual certification test. Pray that it will only take me once to pass the test. (It usually takes people 2 or 3 times.) When I pass I can apply for teaching jobs and increase my income dramatically. Praise for God's provision of my car repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment